You can always start somewhere. Want to drink more water? Start with one glass when you first wake up. Want to work out more? Start your day with an energizing stretch. Just one minute. Want to eat healthier? Go to the store and buy healthy foods you can’t wait to eat for breakfast.
- Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up (or after brushing your teeth)
- Stretch for 1-10 minutes, depending on how you feel and how much time you have
- Do a workout you love (anywhere from 7-45 min)
- Reward yourself with a shower
- Get dressed, do your hair, put shoes on even if you don’t plan to go anywhere
- Take your vitamins (I take my pink drink, a multivitamin + probiotic)
- Eat a balanced breakfast with plenty of proteins, low in added sugar, and easy on your blood sugar so you don’t crash before lunch
- Read your Bible. I’ll either do this after breakfast or before my workout, depending on how awake I’m feeling
Now enjoy a cup of your favorite drink and start your day feeling motivated, renewed, and energized!